These Terms and Conditions apply to the Ohme Reward Sessions service (the “Reward Service”). By entering the Service, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Service will be run by Ohme Operations UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 11933185 and registered office 5th Floor, Wellington House, 125 – 130 Strand, London, England, WC2R 0AP (“Ohme”, “we”, “us”).
- These terms and conditions, together with any specific rules set out in any communications relating to the Service, are the Service rules (“Rules”) and apply to this Service. By entering this Service, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules and any other applicable instructions.
- Ohme reserves the right to cancel or amend the Service and/or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any aspect of the Service, the decision of Ohme shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Service terms and conditions are separate to the website Terms and Conditions for the supply of Products and Services that you will have with Ohme and will not affect your rights and obligations under those terms.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Service. Entrants must be 18 or over. Only residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) are eligible to sign up to Ohme and take part in the Service.
- To be eligible for the Service, you must:
- a) be a user of Ohme Products and Services
- b) be on a single rate tariff during the entire Service period
- c) have consented to, and not remove your consent for, sharing your data with us and our partners.
- d) If you have a communicating smart meter your half-hourly data will be read by us and our partners on a daily basis until such time as you opt out of our Service, or the Service comes to an end
- e) maintain a Motability agreement with an electric vehicle during the Service period.
- f) opt-into the Service by accepting these Terms and Conditions
- g) comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times
- The Service period will start at 00:01 on Thursday 1st June 2023 and will end at 23:59 on Thursday 31st August 2023.
- There are expected to be up to 12 turn up or turn down windows (“Sessions”) throughout the Service period, though the upper limit for number of turn ups and turn downs is uncapped.
- We will contact you by email in advance of each Session to confirm the date, time, and available incentive for the Session, as well as the conditions to receive the Incentive. The Incentive may vary for each Session.
- Customers will be able to decide which Sessions they participate in by ensuring their EV charger is plugged in by 1pm. Prior to each Session, we will send you a notification of the Session window and the availability payment (the “Incentive”) for each Session. The Incentive is not fixed and may be different for each Session.
- To be eligible for payment, you must plug-in your EV to the Charger ahead of the Session start time. Ohme will then optimise charging to ensure electricity import is reduced or increased during the session as measured by your smart meter or EV charger compared to a “calculated baseline” which may be calculated in accordance with the methodology detailed in the modification BSC P376.
- You will be paid the Incentive for plugging-in your EV to the Charger during the required period. Ohme will then record energy used during each half-hour of the Session that you reduce or increase your energy consumption against the calculated baseline.
- We will keep a running total of your rewards from taking part in the Ohme EV Reward Sessions. This total will be converted to an Amazon voucher and sent to you at the end of the programme in September 2023.
- We may calculate your Baseline using the BSC P376 ‘Utilising a Baseline Methodology to set Physical Notifications’ with an in-day adjustment for domestic customers. This methodology looks at up to 10 days of your recent smart meter history, excluding days where a Session has taken place, to calculate your average consumption.
- In the event that we’re unable to pull your meter readings to calculate your usage from any of the Sessions, we’ll work it out using an average across all Service participants. If at any point throughout the Service you are no longer eligible under Clause 7, we reserve the right to remove you from the Service.
- If your smart meter becomes disconnected or you move house, we reserve the right to remove you from the Service.
- By entering the Service, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. If any information you submit is found to be fraudulent or incorrectly completed or if Ohme has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the Rules, Ohme reserves the right to disqualify you from the Service.
- Ohme will not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred with entering the Service.
- If at any point you wish to opt-out of the Service, please email [email protected] and we will remove you.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Ohme may share your Meter Point Administration Number, and other details relating to you that we collect directly from you or from your Ohme charger in respect of the Service with N3rgy Data Limited. Your half-hourly metered consumption data from the last 30 days may then be processed by N3rgy Data Limited by interfacing with the national smart meter systems in accordance with the Smart Energy Code (https://smartenergycodecompany.co.uk).
- Ohme will share details collected directly from you or from your Ohme charger in respect of the Service with Motability, including but not limited to your engagement with the Service (for example, whether you opened emails, information you provide in the online form and whether you participate in a Session) and Session data (for example, charging information before and during a Session).
- Ohme in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the Rules and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for doing so.